Facilities & Amentities
Frontier Farms was Created with a Vision for Excellence
We know, from decades of training experience, that it takes tremendous care and infrastructure for a horse to sustain a successful career. That’s why we designed Frontier Farms with the best combination of cleanliness, space, equipment and competition-ready grounds available today. Our facility was envisioned with a deep sense of empathy for the horse, and a vast knowledge of the sport. You will see this in every detail of our facility.
- Hunter Jumper Facilities
- Competition Main Arena - 160’ x 275’, Newly installed Light Foot Material
- Upper Sand Arena - offers lighting, and surrounding trees provide lots of shade
A Horses Favorites
- Turnouts and Grass Paddocks - nine grass pastures with automatic sprinkler systems - for horses to graze on during the day.
- Trails on and in proximity to our property provide alternate scenery for horses
- Living Quarters and Turnouts for Retired Horses- 24’ x 24’ in size and fully covered with dedicated adjacent turnouts.
State of the Art Equipment
- Horse Gym© U.S.A. Treadmill - offers variety to your horse’s training program; supplements training with added fitness; excellent way to bring horses back to work after extended periods of time off, and as alternative during inclement weather
Best Practices in Horse Facilities
- Barn - 28 stalls: wide, breezy, center aisle; kept immaculately clean
- All stalls are equipped with full rubber mats, automatic waters, and doors on both sides.
- Commercial washer and dryer to ensure wraps, pads and blankets remain clean and sanitary.
- On-site residences for professional equine care team
Privacy & Convenience
- Frontier Farms grounds are secluded, so clients can enjoy safety and privacy.
- Client Lounge allows guests to take care of business and/or drop off children during trainings.